Please wait while updating issue type...
I want to use editions and components and the simple issue type scheme and simple workflow, so I have selected these settings on the "Advanced settings" page of the project. BUT I realize that nobody is now able to report an issue in the project. I noticed that the setting "ALLOW ISSUES TO BE REPORTED" is automatically disabled each time I save the advanced settings.
I read around about permissions and roles but I can't determine where is the wrong parameter. And I can't find how to have the "ALLOW ISSUES TO BE REPORTED" setting enable.
- Create a new project
- Enable editions and components in the "advanced settings" project page
- Verify that "ALLOW ISSUES TO BE REPORTED" is set to "yes"
- Save advanced settings. A validation message is shown saying the settings are saved.
- Check if reporting an issue is possible : NOK, the "report issue" button is not shown on project dashboard
- Go back to the advanced settings page of the project : the "ALLOW ISSUES TO BE REPORTED" is now set to "no".
- Click on "yes" to set it back, save advanced settings. The same validation message is shown saying the settings are saved.
- Still no "report an issue" button is shown on the project pages.
Type of bugNot triaged
Estimated time No time estimated
Time spent No time spent
Unknown Not determined